Ubud and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Ubud and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour are the best tour package choices to visit two different locations on a one-day private tour. Pickup from hotel 8.30 am to enjoy the uniqueness of traditional Balinese dance (Barong dan Rangda dance) which is a symbol of the fight between good nature (barong) and evil (rangda) .Visiting art villages that provide various crafts such as silver and gold crafts, wood carving and batik craft that has been famous in the world. Then the tour will visit the Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve temple complex inhabited by several groups of monkeys and other tropical animals.
Enjoy your time in ubud city with visit ubud palace, visit ubud traditional market. The last visit during the tour is Tanah Lot Temple or known as the Sea Temple because the location on the beach, the temple is built on the stone and the perfect place to enjoy the sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car with English Speaking Driver
- 9 hours private tour with friendly driver
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Barong & Kris Dance
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Other expanses
- Extra hour with surcharge idr. 50k/hour
- Tip ( optional )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barong & Kris Dance, Jambe Culture Village, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
The Barong and Keris Dance Performance tells the eternal feud between the figure of Barong who is a symbol of goodness with Rangda who manifests evil. Both of these figures are involved in endless battles, each of which is not able to drop each other.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Ubud monkey forest Bali is a very beautiful protected forest area, with a forest area of around 12.5 hectares.
Inside the protected forest area there are three Hindu temples that are for the local people around, very sacred. The biggest temple in the area of Mandala Wisata Wenara Wana Ubud is the name of its ancient Pura Dalem Agung Padangtegal.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Palace and Art Market is one of the main tourist destinations in the center of Ubud in addition to Monkey Forest. Where these two places are located side by side. Ubud Palace Bali is the famous building of the Kingdom of Ubud with its heyday in the 18th century. Many foreign tourists come to Bali, especially visiting the Ubud area in the early 1930s
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple Bali is an amazing Hindu temple because this temple stands majestically on a rock. Because it is unique with the temple building being a little into the sea, this place is always crowded with tourists. Usually this tourist spot is always crowded in the afternoon because Tanah Lot Temple has extraordinary beauty.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel, villas, home stay around seminyak, kuta, legian, canggu, nusa dua, jimbaran, uluwatu, denpasar, sanur and ubudAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.