Ubud & South Bali Tour
Enjoying a day with unforgettable tours to Ubud and south of Bali Island that will give you a lot of experience, with a private service its will make you feel comfortable. The experienced tour guide and the professional tour driver will love to help you to give all the information during the tour and accompany you, take you pictures and take care of you.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Bebek Bengil Restaurant
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Palace
- Entry/Admission - Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- Entry/Admission - Bebek Bengil Crispy Duck
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tipping / Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Ubud Monkey Forest lies within the village of Padangtegal, which owns it. The village's residents view the Monkey Forest as an important spiritual, economic, educational, and conservation center for the village. There are many of point of interest that you can see here. Other than around 700 monkeys, you also can see 186 species of trees in 12.5 hectares of forest, where will allowing you to get an abundant of fresh air.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
You will be invited to walk and see the Ubud art market where there are activities of local people who sell handicraft items in their shanties, you can also buy souvenirs here while practicing your bargaining skills in traditional shopping. to be a good bidder you must know the character of the people and local products that you buy.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Here you can see the architecture of the original Balinese building and see the front yard of the palace where the royal family of Ubud lives inside
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Jl. Raya Uluwatu, Ungasan 80364 Indonesia
Explore the GWK cultural park, Rising from the rugged hills of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, the magnificent Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue stands watch over the island. The towering statue is Bali’s most iconic landmark and depicts the Hindu God Wisnu, atop his mount, the mythical eagle, Garuda. The Garuda is the national emblem of Indonesia, an enduring symbol of freedom from oppression. Soaring to a height of over 120 meters, this is one of the tallest monumental statues in the world, higher than both the Statue of Liberty and Christ the Redeemer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bebek Bengil Crispy Duck, Jl. Raya Uluwatu - Jimbaran, Ungasan, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Enjoy Lunch at one of the famous and delicious crispy duck restaurants in Bali.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Enjoy the amazing and relaxing view of the cliff overlooking the Indian ocean with the Hindu temple on the highest cliff on the corner facing the sunset. You will be invited to enjoy the beautiful scenery of this place, take photos and wait for the sunset or even you can see the kecak dance in the open theater facing the sunset and the ocean.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel at south Bali
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.