Tukad Cepung Waterfall and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Alas Harum Bali Swing
Waiting for the next nature adventure? Ready your travel essentials, grab your best travel buddies, and make your sweet escape to Bali! Discover the island of the gods’ treasure trove of natural wonders as you visit its breathtaking waterfalls, dense jungle, and stunning rice terraces on a full day tour.
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of Tukad Cepung Waterfall!.
- Get stunning views of the volcano and scenic lake
- Enjoy delicious lunch with a magnificent volcano view of Mount Batur
- Take a pleasant stroll through the Tegalalang Terraces
- Fly high above the swing through the tropical rain-forest
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Hotel picked up and drop off
- Comfortable air-conditioned car with English speaking driver as a guide
- All the entrance fees and tickets
- Buffet lunch
- Local tax
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Grand Puncak Sari Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Discover the island of the gods’ treasure trove of natural wonders as you visit its breathtaking waterfalls, dense jungle, and stunning rice terraces on a full day tour.
Get picked up at 8.30 AM from your hotel in Bali, and start your tour with a picked up at visit to the island’s scenic waterfalls, the Tukad Cepung Waterfall which gives the beauty and uniqueness of different waterfalls than others, located in the middle of high cliffs, with very clear water, slightly enter the cliff area that seem to coincide with one another.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Puncak Sari Restaurant, JL. Raya Penelokan, Kintamani, Batur Tengah, Kec. Bangli, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Relax in the cold mountain breeze, and then enjoy your buffet lunch, that served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
The stunning Tegalalang Rice Terrace, part of the Cultural Landscape of Bali Province UNESCO World Heritage Site, comprises cascading emerald-green fields worked by local rice farmers.
The scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), which according to history, was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Savor the rich taste of Bali’s local coffee and herbal tea as we visit the famous Alas Harum Bali Swing to strike your fiercest Instagram-worthy poses with a picturesque view of the jungle as a backdrop.
Imagine swinging and gliding on various spots over lush green forests, rice fields, river valley, awesome cliff view and much more.
Last but not least, you get access photo spots for taking picture with perfect beautiful view like a private terrace view, glass floor, bird nest, dancing bridge, the big curve of gorilla face and pekak brayut.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Denpasar, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Sanur, and Ubud hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.