Tukad Cepung Waterfall & Besakih Mother Temple Tour
Find the most unique tourist spot in the middle part of Bali at Tukad Cepung Waterfall. It also known as hidden Jewel since the position of this waterfall is hiding behind rocks. You will then escorted to Penglipuran village, one of Bali traditional village that still exists since the period of Bangli Kindon (approximately since the 18th century). The next stop will be Besakih Temple that also known as the biggest temple in Bali. The temple consist of at least 86 temples which include the main Pura Penataran Agung (the Great Temple of State) and 18 others
per adult from
What's included :
- all admission tickets
- Bottled of water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal tour guide/driver
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung Waterfall is one of Bali's unique spot, this epic waterfall hides behind the rock.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Penglipuran, 80611 Indonesia
Get to know more about Penglipuran village, one of Bali oldest village which has been around since the 18th century during the period of the Bangli Kingdom.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Besakih Temple, Jl. Raya Besakih, Karangasem Indonesia
Visiting the biggest temple in Bali that comprises around 86 temples which include the main Pura Penataran Agung (the Great Temple of State) and 18 others.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup our guest at the pickup point requested.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.