True Bali Rafting - True Bali Experience
Rafting in the ayung river which has beautiful scenery.
Experiences the rapids of 9KM long and passing the unique relief during cruising the Ayung River.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome drink (Free Flow Tea & Coffee)
- Air conditioned return transfer
- Professional & experienced River Guide
- International standard safety equipment
- 1 Bottle of mineral water during rafting
- Buffet Lunch + one complimentary soft drink
- Shower facilities + towel
- IDR 2.040.000.000,00 International Insurance Cover
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: True Bali Experience, Jl. Tukad Ayung XI Petang, Kabupaten Badung, Carangsari 80353 Indonesia
Experience Bali’s ‘must-do’ rafting adventure as you descend through lush tropical forest to the heart of the
Ayung River. After a thorough safety briefing you’ll pass through stunning scenery as you shoot thrilling Class 2-3 rapids in magnificent surroundings. The whitewater action is interspersed with Casual River cruising as you glide beneath the jungle canopy above.
Discover hidden waterfalls and enjoy a swim in pristine waters and gain insight into river ecology from our expert and experienced guides. The experience ends at Karangdalem with a hot shower and delicious buffet lunch overlooking the stunning panorama of the valley.
Children : 5 - 12 years old
Adult : 13 - 70 years old
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring (recommended)
- Sunscreen, camera, swimming costume & change of clothes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.