Tropical Trekking at Taro Village by Mason Adventures in Bali
Explore the charming village of Taro in Bali in this invigorating trekking adventure by Mason Adventure - Savor the beauty of Taro as you pass through vast rice fields, verdant forests, and a number of Hindu temples - Be led by a friendly and professional guide who will take you to Taro’s famous spots and off-the-beaten paths - Partake on a sumptuous lunch and enjoy round trip hotel transfers after your trek
per adult from
3 to 4 minutes
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pesanggaran, Pesanggaran, East Java, Java
Discover and learn the natural beauty of Bali on a scenic trek over the hinterlands through the ancient Hindu village of Taro, and its surrounding area. Expert guides detail the culture, customs and traditions of Balinese daily life and take you along hidden trails through the jungle where you will come across temples, springs and other natural treasures.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Jalan Pesanggaran, Jl. Pesanggaran, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :Tropical Trekking 8/1/2021 - 7/31/2022
Family Package 8/1/2021 - 7/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A Viator/TripAdvisor confirmation booking will be sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- The official ticket will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. Your body temperature not more than 37,5 degree celcius for enter destination in Indonesia 2. Wash hands needs when will start and after finished before go from the destination. 3.Your luggage will be checked by the security in destinations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.