Triple Package Ubud Rafting, Swing And Kintamani Tour
Adrenaline junkies will thrill to the ultimate Triple package of Ayung River Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Bali Swing.
Thrill as you race the Ayung River’s rapids on a raft and see the lush rain forest, Followed by a ride of your life on a giant swing of Alas Harum Bali Swing. Get thrilling feelings, adrenaline rush, unforgettable experiences and unique pictures.
The itinerary of Ayung River Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Bali Swing also are covered the famous Kintamani Volcano Viewpoint and the breathtaking beauty of Tegalalang Rice Terraces.stunning waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges in the surrounding areas.
Note : We have earned excelance of certificate 2018 and 2019 from TripAdvisor based on consistently great review and great service.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Life jacket, pedal, Helmet, water proof bag.
- Lunch - Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
This is a topical itinerary from this product.
Pick up time : 8 am from travelers hotel.
Stop at : Ayung River
Get the experience of a lifetime during your trip to Bali by trying out white water rafting at the stunning Ayung River, the longest river on the island.
Marvel at the river's gorgeous surroundings, including lush rainforests, gorgeous waterfalls, and beautiful gorges.
Duration : 2 hours.
Stop at :Indonesia buffet lunch at finishing point.
Duration : 35 minutes.
Stop at :Next, your guide takes you into the highlands of Kintamani Volcano Viewpoint for a panoramic view of the forested ridges around the volcanic caldera of Mount Batur. A rare chance to see one of few remaining active volcanoes. Relax in the cold mountain breeze, and capture amazing picture as much as you want.
Duration : 40 minutes
Stop at : Coffee farming to experience local free coffee and organic herbal tea.
Duraion : 30 minutes
Stop at : End of the day visit stunning Alas Harum Swing Get thrilling feelings, adrenaline rush, unforgettable experiences and unique pictures.
Imagine swinging and gliding on various spots over lush green forests, rice fiels, river valley, awesome cliff view and much more.And you get access to selfie spots for taking amazing pictures. Like a private terrace view, glass floor, bird nest, dancing bridge, the big curve of gorilla face and pekak brayut.
Duration : 1 hour.
Pass By : Mass village
Stop at : Back to hotel
Stop At :the end of the day will take you to Alas Harum Bali Swing which precisely located in one agrotourism location Luwak coffee with the name Alas Harum Agrotourism.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick upand drop off from : Ubud, sanur, kuta, jimbaran, legian, seminyak, nusadua, uluwatu, canggu, denpasar , gianyar area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.