Trekking in Hidden Paradise Bali
Explore the Caldera Batur and Sunrise with the experiences Local Bali Hiking guide,Start from Pengalangan Uludanu Songan Village and ride boat about 15 minutes to Pulak Village then we'll head up Pulak Hill at Eastern Crater of Lake Batur for amazing 360-degree views. We'll go through local areas and hike through the jungle to the eastern side of Lake Batur. We'll relax at our camp ground to enjoying spectacular view of Mt.Batur,Mt Abang,Mt,Agung and when weather clear you can see Mt.Rinjani in Lombok beside that beautiful Amed dan Tulamben beach line up on Indian Ocean before,after feel satisfied with magnificent view we back to lake and go around the lake with our own boat.
• Enjoying Magnificent view
• Explore the lush landscapes with lake around
• Round-trip hotel transport with a private driver included
• Admire the Caldera Batur and Sunrise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kintamani, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali
Caldera Hiking at Pulak Hill
Caldera Hiking is an easy hiking and has the most beautiful scenery, why is it said to have the most beautiful scenery? Because only from the top of Pulak Hill you can see 4 views of Mountain, see the ocean, see the view of Lake Batur and the most beautifull Sunrise. 4 mountains in question are Mount Agung which is the highest in Bali, Mount Batur which is an active volcano, Mount Abang and Mount Rinjani located on lombok island.
That’s why this place is often called the most beautiful place in the world. And Caldera Hiking is one of the unique hiking because before and after do the trek we will crossing on the biggest lake in bali by boat. So, you can see the beauty of lake batur and agricultural around lake batur.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are pick up from : Ubud,Legian,Kuta,Nusa Dua,Canggu,Sanur,Seminyak,Tuban,Jimbaran,Uluwatu,Kerobokan,Tanah lot,DenpasarPick up service not available if you hotel in : Amed ,Tulamben ,Lovina ,Pemuteran,Munduk,Candidasa,Sidemen,Padangbai.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 peoples per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- INTERNATIONAL TOURISTS WILL NEED TO BRING NEGATIVE TEST WHEN BALI REOPENS
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.