Tour Activities:Swing Bali, Ayung River Rafting & Sangeh Monkey Forest
The Hideaway Swing Bali is the new tourism activity in Bali and it has become such a popular activity in Bali. However, the original and best is Ubud, but to day there hundreds of others have sprung up all over Bali with breathtaking views. This is worth a visit if you’re looking to experience the freedom and thrill of swinging high above the trees. Get thrilling feelings, adrenaline rush, unforgettable experiences and unique pictures. Imagine swinging and gliding on various spots over lush green forests, rice fiels, river valley, awesome cliff view and much more
per adult from
What's included :
- Return Transfer from your hotel
- A driver who can speak English as your guide
- Lunch Buffet Indonesian Food
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment
- Entrance Ticket for Monkey Forest
- Entry/Admission - HIDEAWAY SWING BALI
- Entry/Admission - Bali Pertiwi Rafting
- Entry/Admission - Sangeh Monkey Forest
What's excluded :
- Any other personal (optional) expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: HIDEAWAY SWING BALI, Bongkasa, Abiansemal, Badung Regency, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Hideaway Swing of Bali is a new tourism activity in Bali and has become a popular activity in Bali. However, the original and the best is Ubud, but now there are hundreds more popping up all over Bali with amazing views. It's worth a visit if you want to feel the freedom and the sensation of swinging high in the tree. Get thrilling feelings, adrenaline, unforgettable experiences and unique images. Imagine swinging and gliding in various places in the lush green forest, rice fields, river valleys, awesome cliff views, and more.
Hideaway Swing Bali - Ubud-Bongkasa is one of the most favorite destinations in Bali for beautiful attractions, games and tourist sports. if you join the Bali Tour package to enjoy Ubud, then you will have the opportunity to do lots of fun things. You can be located in Tegal Kuning, Bongkasa Village. You can choose one of the tree swing options available from 5 minutes, 15 meters and 20 meters. What about the appearance of this location? You should not believe because the view from this swing is truly extraordinary.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bali Pertiwi Rafting, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.2, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Ayung Rafting during dry season is great fun for the entire family, Just enjoy the wildlife as you meander down a safe river with great staff. If you would like to discover a hidden waterfall than you can find it here, scenery and wild life that you can get here such as rice field, jungle, kingfisher and water fall. If you do Ayung Rafting Bali than you will enjoy Bali rain forest and very well maintain rice field.
You may also able to see wild life on Bali rain forest such as beautiful Blue Javan Kingfisher. Ayung Rafting offer a very unique sensation that you won’t get it on other places. The river has clear water and very fresh if you would like to swim, Ayung River has 10 kilometers route and 2 hours rafting adventure that you will get. The river offer class II – III level rapids which is very appropriate for beginner and children.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sangeh Monkey Forest, Desa Adat Sangeh, Kecamatan Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung Abiansemal, Sangeh 80353 Indonesia
Sangeh Monkey Forest
It is located near to Sangeh village; the renowned 6 hectares of Bali Sangeh Monkey Forest are filled with giant nutmeg trees capable of growing as high as 40m. Sangeh Monkey Forest near the village of Sangeh, in southwestern Bali, has six hectares of forestland with giant nutmeg trees. The main attractions here are the hordes of funny yet wise Balinese monkeys inhabiting both the trees and the temple, Pura Bukit Sari, found in the heart of the forest. The monkeys of the forest are believed to be sacred and indeed will approach anyone paying respects at the temple. But visitors should be aware that these monkeys are attracted to shiny objects, so cameras and jeweler should be left behind or kept well hidden under clothes or in a bag when exploring Sangeh Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up from any hotel in( Seminyak, Canggu, Legia, Tuban, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, Ubud)Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.