Top 1 Bali Rafting + Ubut Market, Monkey forest , tegalalang Rice terace Tour
Ayung River the best river for rafting adventure in. With your expert adventure guides, paddle along the river and learn about the native flora and fauna. See hidden waterfalls and jump in to cool off in the refreshing waters. Pull up on the banks of the river for a buffet lunch at a local restaurant with stunning views of the surrounding jungle. All safety equipment is included. after rafting we visit the most beautyfull place in ubud, Monkey forest, Ubud market, and tegalalang Rice Terace.
per adult from
8 to 9 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bali Pertiwi Rafting
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Personal expanses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali Pertiwi Rafting, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.2, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Ayung River Bali, a place for Ubud water rafting, can be considered as the best whitewater river rafting in Bali because very suitable for beginner and very appropriate for family activities. If you have visited Bali and for a few days you felt enough with sunbathing and had enough beach, then go to Ubud village. Also, from Ubud village, you will quickly access to Ayung River, one of the most famous whitewater rafting in Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The sacred monkey forest is not only for tourist attraction but good for economic life of local people and for research conservation programs. The visitor can enjoy and take pictures with monkeys and the surrounding atmosphere. Conservation forest which is inhabited by less than 1000 monkeys in an area of 11 hectares. Many forests are planted with more than 100 kinds of trees as environmental conservation and all of this is protected by local government.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Ubud Art Market is a great place to find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, statues, kites, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats and many other hand-crafted goods. Locally known as Pasar Seni Ubud, the market is opposite the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and opens daily.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
See rice fields, take the best pictures with panoramic rice fields, and see some Balinese swing activities. Subak is an irrigation system for water management which was developed around 9th century. Subak system works without a machine pump. The water is taken from the above mountain and flows downward to irrigate rice fields and also used for construction.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Transport Area Ubud, Kuta, seminyak, Legian, canggu, Nusadua, Jimbaran, SanurMinimum Booking 2 Person
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.