To Explore Ubud and Waterfall excluded Lunch - Halfday Private Tour
Private Bali Half Day- Ubud Waterfall Tour is one of the best tour packages with amazing experience to visit Ubud village and surrounding due this destination famous for its culture.
- Will start to visit Tegenungan Waterfall which is located in the southern part of Ubud and the place is just surrounded by magnificent palm trees.
- We will take you to visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace, its the best time to catch the beauty of the rice terrace with the morning sun shinning over the golden field.
- The next destination is to visit Ubud Palace, as a palace is equipped by a Wantilan/auditorium that is a large building of meeting room and a banyan tree as shelter place at the daytime.
- Last trip is visiting Ubud Market which is located in front of the palace, You can do the transaction directly to the merchant which generally can be bargained.
- Lunch will be serve in local restaurant (not include) then after lunch finish we will take you back to your hotel.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver & guide
- Entrance fee or tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan Waterfall offers a picturesque view in a hidden space of Bali. The blooming trees in the surroundings have successfully completed the beauty of this waterfall. Especialy in the morning, the beauty of the verdant jungle will be at best as the sunlight shines peeping above. A great discharge of water falls down along a cliff full of damp plants.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terrace located on the north side of Ubud around 20 minutes drive. This area is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists who travel to and from Kintamani stopped at this place to witness the beauty of the verdant terraced rice field scenery or having lunch at the restaurant while enjoying the beautiful scenery of terraced rice fields
The vista sprawls down and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley. It’s a very popular view, but this ancient valley has a timeless quality whether there are tourists there or not
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Puri Saren Agung is the palace of the Ubud royal family, making it one of the most prominent landmarks in Ubud. It serves as a cultural repository of arts, dance and literature. The palace’s stage and meeting halls host international events, including the opening ceremonies of the annual Ubud Writers & Readers Festival.
Featuring well-preserved Balinese architecture and a charming garden setting, the palace was built during the lordship of Tjokorda Putu Kandel (1800–1823).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Art Market is a traditional market offering beautiful and attractive souvenirs made by local Balinese people. This market is not far different with other markets available in the tourism area where most of souvenirs are sold in the individual shops based on show owner design. It is an ideal place to place for tourists where they can experience at the great bargain art market in Ubud Bali
In addition Ubud Art Market is opened every day about at 08:00 until 18:00, even some from them still open until nighttime. While the traditional market for the fundamental requirement is opened everyday at 06:00 – even before that there is morning market started at 04:00 morning. Ubud art market is a place to buy beautiful Balinese handicrafts.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.