Tibumana Exotic Waterfall, Butterfly Park, and Monkey Forest Tour - Shared Tour
Join us for one fantastic Bali day tour that will be perfectly living on your travel memories. Find your own real adventure by challenging yourself to deeply explore Bali nature or its uniqueness. Visiting a beautiful Tibumana waterfall in Bangli Regency, Visit and learning more about butterfly in Butterfly park in Kemenuh, and visit famous Monkey forest in Ubud are the exciting itinerary of our tour.
7 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Visit: Bali Adventours, Jalan Tirta Telaga Mas II Gang I No. 3 Bangli - Bali, Denpasar 80613 Indonesia
From discovering the spectacular waterfall to visiting Butterfly park and Monkey forest, this fascinating tour completely fulfills every passionate adventure. You will be heading to Bangli and Gianyar Regency, where some incredible natural spot surprises you with the mesmerizing greenish view and the unexpectedly animal encounter at the same time.
The first stop located 15 km from Denpasar will lead you to one of the famous waterfall called Tibumana Waterfall. Tibumana Waterfall is definitely one of the still somewhat secret Bali waterfalls. There are a number of tourists flocking to Tibumana, but among locals it seems to be more of a favorite. These two waterfalls near Ubud, together with Tukad Cepung Waterfall, are well worth a visit on a sunny day.
A few meters from a waterfall discovery, the trip continuesto a butterfly haven at Kemenuh Village. A place called Kemenuh Butterfly Park will amaze you with hundreds of butterfly from various species fly and play around its greenish conservatory area. In here, you may learn something new about the world of butterflies.
If visiting butterflies doesn’t enough, we invite you to meet another cutest creature one in Ubud. Fascinatingly, we should enter a small rain forest in the heart of Ubud, to find out more than 600 long tailed monkeys stay peacefully inside. This sacred monkey sanctuary popularly named as Ubud’s Monkey Forest make your animal encounter experience more unforgettable by combining beautiful nature, a sacred Balinese temple and rare animal species on its attraction.’
Departure Point :Bali Adventours, Jalan Tirta Telaga Mas II Gang I No. 3 Bangli - Bali, Denpasar 80613 Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant meals not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.