Three spots snorkelling to Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida
This snorkeling trip is perfect for solo traveler, couple, group, or family as it allows non-swimmer to snorkel as well. Life vest will be provided, and our guides will be watching all guests during this trip. Safety is our first priority!
Manta bay is known for its famous Manta Rays. As the location is rich with plankton, Manta Rays are often seen in this area and travellers can swim with them if the water and weather allow. Though seeing Manta is not guaranteed, the other spots are just as beautiful, if not more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel Transfer in Nusa Lembongan
- Welcome Drink and Snacks
- Mineral Water during the trip
What's excluded :
Enjoy a snorkeling trip to three spots in Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and/or Nusa Ceningan. The spots will be between Manta Bay, Crystal bay, Gamat Bay, Toyapakeh, Mangrove Point, Sental Point, etc.
A welcome drink and snack will be given upon arrival. Snorkel gear, towels and lockers are also provided. Hotel Transfer from all area in Nusa Lembongan is included!
• Mangrove Forest Nusa Lembongan, Jl. Jungutbatu, 80225 Indonesia
Departure Point :Lembongan watersport, Mangrove Beach, Jungutbatu village, Nusa Lembongan, Kecamatan:, Propinsi:, Jungutbatu, Nusapenida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from hotels in Nusa Lembongan.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.