The World Heritage Site Private Tour
We create this tour package dedicated to the countryside and lover.The tour start to visit Ulundanu Beratan temple which built up !1633 is used for offering to Goddess Dewi Danu. The tour continue to visit Wanagiri Hidden hill to see the stunning view of Buyan and Tamblingan lake. After taking snap photos we will heading to Tamblingan lake to try traditional canoe with rain forest around lake. Lunch we can stop by one of local restaurant near by Beratan or Jatiluwih. The tour will continue after having lunch by visiting Jatiluwih world heritage site and the largest rice field in Asia. You can use this opportunity to do trekking in the field to see how local people deal with their field. The trip continued to visit another beautiful temple called Tanah Lot. It was created on 16th century by Dahyang Nirarta a respected religious figure in Bali. The temple are located in the top of rock about 300 M offshore. The temple's view should be perfectamazing under the sunset.
per adult from
9 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Local guide
- extra hours charge
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry Ticket at all destinations and Traditional Canoe rental
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Ulun Danu Beratan temple located in the middle of Beratan Lake, the temple have magnificent view was built up 1633.
Pass By: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
This area just few minute from Ulundanu and have amzing view to twin lake of Buyan and Tamblingan. We can take picture with lake and hill view across area.
Pass By: Tamblingan Lake, Desa Munduk Kecamatan Banjar, Munduk, Banjar Indonesia
Tamblingan lake just next to Buyan lake where we can do a traditional canoe to enjoy the breeze and panorama from the rain forest along the lake, we also see local people doing fishing in this lake.
Pass By: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Jatiluwih rice terrace is one of world heritage side and the largest rice paddy terrace in Asia. Here we can walk along the terrace to see closely how the rice are growing up till harvest time.
Pass By: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah lot temple was believed to date back to the 16th century by Dahyang Nirarta a respected religious figure in Bali.
The temple is located some 300 meters offshore.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all costumer at all hotel at Ubud, Sanur, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, JImbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Candidasa.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Bali Port
- Padang Bay Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.