The Secret Beaches of East Bali Private Tour (including Lunch)
Start your full day tour with a visit to Kusamba fisherman village, the central of traditional salt farming in Bali. Continue heading to the east near Padang Bai harbor, Bias Tugel beach and transfer by air-conditoned coach to Candidasa where you will be served lunch. Enjoy various activities such as swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing on a beautiful beach. Small group tour that includes a professional guide, hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Pesinggahan Natural Salt Farmer
- Entry/Admission - Candidasa Lotus Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - White Sand Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pesinggahan Natural Salt Farmer, Pesinggahan, Dawan, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80761, Indonesia
Start your Bali exploration with a visit to Kusamba fisherman village, the central of traditional salt farming in Bali. Discover the whole process of salt making while admire the colorful boat lined up on the shoreline
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bias Tugel Beach, Padang Bai, Manggis 80871 Indonesia
Visit Padang Bai harbor, escape from the hustle at paradise island, Bias Tugel beach. You have to walk through a fairly steep and rocky path where at the end the beautiful hidden welcomes you. Stretch of white sandy beaches with crystal clear blue sea water in sight. A high cliff on the right and left of the beach makes this place isolated from the adjacent beach
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Candidasa Lotus Lagoon, Sengkidu, Manggis, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
transfer to Candidasa where you will be served your lunch. The restaurant is facing to Candidasa landmark a beautiful lotus fond of the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: White Sand Beach, Karangasem 80851 Indonesia
Continue a bit further to the east, passing through a broken paved roads lead you to a pristine 400 meters wide white sandy beach, often referred to various nicknames such as Pasir Putih or White Sand beach, Virgin beach. You can simply indulge yourself under the colorful parasols and cushioned day beds in front of the cafes along the beach.
Enjoy various activities such as swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing on this beautiful beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali hotel (Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur,Ubud). Please advise your hotel telephone number for pickup
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please supply all guest nationalities at the time of booking
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Additional permit fee U.S.$ 10/person for pickup at the Cruise Ship Port
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Infants below 3 years old can join the tour and are free of charge
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.