The Other Side of Bali - The North
Undeniably, Northern Bali’s landscape with mountain ranges and laid-back atmosphere has surprised visitors when touring around. From the hot springs of Banjar village to the ‘floating’ Pura Ulun Danu Bratan temple, an unforgettable full-day awaits you.
• Admire the floating temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
• Enjoy lunch overlooking the black sandy beaches of Lovina
• Experience the healing hot springs of Banjar
• Explore local commerce at the Bedugul wet market
• See how panoramic view of unknown Bali unfold
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver (South Bali and Ubud only)
- All taxes and service fees included
- Local lunch at restaurant
- All entrance fees and activities, where applicable
- Entry/Admission - Bedugul Market
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Banjar Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Hotel accommodation on Bali
- Supplements for transfers other than Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and Ubud. Supplements apply also for customers from arriving and departing from any harbour on the island and/or Bali International Airport.
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bedugul Market, Main Road West of Golf Club, Bedugul, Baturiti Indonesia
An early morning pick-up is essential to see what needs to be seen without skipping anything of the jaw-dropping beauty of the north After a scenic drive, guests will arrive at the Bedugul market where buying and selling fresh produce of the region (such as strawberries and wild orchids) continues to be done traditionally.
The region is also known as a peaceful mountain retreat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
After soaking in the atmosphere of this market and perhaps trying out something that is for sale, you drive on to Lake Bratan, home to floating Pura Ulun Danu Bratan. One of the holiest temples, built entirely on small islands and dedicated to Dewi Danu, the water goddess, has yet to find a match in terms of charm. Guests will quickly notice that the climate around this temple is a bit cooler compared to the seaside areas of the south; this has to do with its location above sea level.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Buleleng District, Buleleng District, Buleleng Regency, Bali
You cross the mountains over a serpentine road until you have a stunning view of the Bali Sea in Buleleng where we follow the coastline in the direction of Lovina. The beaches of Lovina are covered with black sand, and it is right here where lunch will be served.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Banjar Hot Springs, Banjar Tengah, Buleleng, Singaraja 81152 Indonesia
Moving along to the town of Banjar, home of the hot springs with, as they say, healing properties. The high concentration of sulphur content of the water has proven to have nourishing effects on your skin. A second pool is smaller and warmer, fed consistently by the water emerging from the mouths of stone dragons and barongs. We give you the chance to enjoy a healthy dip here before we head back in the direction of southern Bali and your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, and Legian) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence. The date of this spiritual day changes annually
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local lunch address at a family home
- We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.