The Gate of Heaven Lempuyang Tour
Take a private tour and snap some magical shots of the Gates of Heaven at Pura Lempuyang with the clouds and the majestic Mount Agung in the background. and take a lof of photo with beautifull view and then you willl go to Tirta Gangga Former Royal Palace You can resume the gateway to heaven tour by visiting Tirta Gangga, a former royal palace in Karangasem regency. Then Karangasem king instructed the establishment of the palace in 1946. The name of Gangga quickly reminds us on Gangga river, a holy river in Hindu teachings in India. It was built in one-hectare land surrounded by statues, water fountain and pond labyrinth.
this trip you can Flexible stoping time with duration 5 - 6 hours on the trip .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Flexible stoping time
- English speaking bali driver
- Comfortable car
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang Temple or locally known as the Lempuyang Luhur Temple Complex deserves to be called as the Gate of Heaven. Standing on atop with Mount Agung as the backdrop, the main temple within the complex looks magical and beautiful. It is no wonder many would love to document their experience in this spot in pictures. Trekking lovers will love taking staircases to reach the temple with natural panorama on the right and left side. To reach the top of the complex, visitors need to pass through a total of 1,700 staircases
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
You can resume the gateway to heaven tour by visiting Tirta Gangga, a former royal palace in Karangasem regency. Then Karangasem king instructed the establishment of the palace in 1946. The name of Gangga quickly reminds us on Gangga river, a holy river in Hindu teachings in India. It was built in one-hectare land surrounded by statues, water fountain and pond labyrinth.
In addition to religious atmosphere the former royal palace has to offer, tourists will be very much entertained with wonderful rice terraces surrounding the complex. Tirta Gangga provides spiritual and natural holiday experience that you don’t want to miss out.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.