The Charm of East Bali - Tukad Cepung Waterfall with Lempuyang Temple Tour
Bali is without doubt filled with an endless collection of seascaps ,landscapes and beautiful landmarks that will stun even the most articulate poet. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most iconic and picturesque site throughout the island. On top of snapping some instagram -worthy picture, you will learn about the Balinese culture and History behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature. Tukad Cepung Waterfall , Tirta Gangga Water Palace , Lempuyang temple ( Gate of the Heaven )
1. Visit Cepung waterfall will look very exotic when the sunlight breaks into the sidelines between the cliff above it.
2. Visit Tirta Gangga, the most beautiful former royal water palace in eastern Bali.
3. Enjoyed a delicious lunch while overlooking the rice paddies.
4. Admire the ancient Gateway to Heaven at Lempuyang Temple and snap some magical photo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Comportable Air – Conditioner hotel transfer
- English Speaking driver Cum guide
- Fuel Gasoline / Petrol
- Cold Mineral Water
- All entrance Fee
- Insurance Coverage
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
TUKAD CEPUNG WATERFALL : Your First spot will be at Tukad Cepung Waterfall , the view of the waterfall with height 15 meters between the cliff is very beautiful,the colour of the waterfall look very clear and on the cliff are overgrown with green moss and some plants. The waterfall will look very exotic when the sunlight breaks into the sidelines between the cliff above it.
Its same that thesunlight entering it will cause a very beautiful effect of light,like a star falling down from the sky, Its not only that,the natural atmosphere of the waterfall that reassures this is also created from the sound of the splash of the waterfall.
Tubs of soft melodic rhythms blow the atmosphere of a quiet place here, so that for those enter there will be very comportable.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
TIRTAGANGGA WATER PALACE : The name of the tourist attraction Tirta Gangga its come from the word Tirta which mean Holy Water and Gangga which means the name of the river at india.Tirta gangga water palace was a built in 1946 by the King of Karangasem Anak Agung Anglurah karangasem.
The Tirta Gangga karangasem garden complex was previously destroyed by the eruption of Mount Agung in 1963, and The karangasem distric government rebuilt this park and was intended for tourism area.
LUNCH enjoyed scrumptious lunch time overlooking the view of rice terrace
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
LEMPUYANG TEMPLE ( The Gate Way to Heaven ) : Penataran Agung Lempuyang temple is a temple located on the slope of Mount Lempuyang in Karangasem Bali. Lempuyang Temple is considered part of the temple complex around Mount Lempuyang, one of the most respected temple in Bali. The temple on Mount Lempuyang represented by the highest temple on the summit of Mount Lempuyang Luhur Temple is one of the Sad Kahyangan Jagad, Or six word sanctuaries, the six holies prayers place in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.