The best surf lessons in Kuta
The Bali Surf Class team is based on Kuta Beach, a beautiful area, that suits all surf levels and offers spectacular views along the coast from Kuta Beach to Canggu.
We truly enjoy what we do, sharing our love for the ocean, helping beginners to start and intermediate surfers improve their skills. We have over 10 years experience teaching surfing to people of all abilities; our instructors are qualified life savers.
Join our qualified and friendly staff for the best surfing experience you will have and let us take your surfing skill to the next level.
What's included :
- Bottled water - 1 500ml bottle of water per person
- Surf board and rash vest provided
What's excluded :
- There are public showers and toilets available on the beach at an additional cost.
Over the course of 2 hours, we'll have the chance to cover a lot, so your experience is exceptional!
For the first 20 minutes, we'll go through some surf safety and theory that you should know.
We'll continue with a few minutes of beach practicals, and then we will go straight into the water to start surfing!
After 45 minutes of paddling, catching waves and (hopefully) standing, we'll head back to the beach for a quick break to drink some water and rest a little.
Once you're ready, we'll head into the water for a further 45 minutes; round two of surfing! When we're done we'll pack up and return to the surf school all together!
We'll provide everything you need, just bring your smile!
• Kuta Beach - Bali, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Departure Point :Bali Surf Class, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate