The Art and Nature of Diverse Bali
Art and nature aficionados will love this full-day tour as the perfect escape of the beaches. The perfect day out to get a closer look into the art and handicraft villages, combined with what Bali makes such a fantastic nature and culture destination.
• Bali’s culture and handicraft will fill this amazing day
• View the vastness of Bali’s nature from various points
• A local lunch included on top of the Kintamani
• Stroll around the various galleries and art shops in Ubud
• Return transfers are included from and to your resort
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Lunch at local restaurant (food only)
- A professional English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Barong & Kris Dance
- Entry/Admission - Celuk Village
- Entry/Admission - Mas Carving Center
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tohpati Village
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours
- Hotel accommodation in Bali
- Supplements for transfers other than Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and Ubud
- Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barong & Kris Dance, Jambe Culture Village, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
We commence the day to a local theatre to witness a performance of the famous Barong and Kris dance show. The Barong is a character in the Bali mythology, depicted as the king of the spirits and the leader of the hosts of good. The dance describes the eternal struggle between good (Barong) and evil (Rangda) spirit, accompanied by a Gamelan orchestra, playing the traditional music of Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
After the dance, we will proceed to Celuk, the centre of gold and silversmiths. The gold and silver items are of high quality and feature unique designs as the craftsmen are known for their skills and industriousness.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Next, the town of Mas is on the agenda. This village of art has always been the centre of wood carving. All the small stores and factories have an open working area where you can see the skilled craftsmen making wood products like masks, tables, chairs or statues. The craftsmen work with a different kind of wood such as banyan or palm.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
The holy spring of Tirta Empul will be the next stop with its large shrine to honour God Indra. The bathing pools are believed to have strong curative powers, and one still can find devout believer bathing for good fortune and washing away the sins.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Kintamani viewing platform, Central Batur, Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali 80652, Indonesia
We reach the top of Kintamani with breathtaking views over the caldera lake of Danau Batur. Here, a local lunch will be served where you will have ample time to enjoy the view over the natural beauty of the Island of Gods.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Tegalalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Via a scenic road down, we will pass the Tegallalang region, famous for its rice paddy fields as far as the eye can see, mixed with coconut trees.
Stop At: Tohpati Village, 12km From Kuta, Denpasar 80225 Indonesia
The heart of the art, of course, cannot be skipped – Ubud’s vast collection of galleries that both focus on the traditional as well on the contemporary always will have something of interest for any visitor. Finally, an art tour is not complete with seeing the fine art of batik; Tohpati village is where you can see a demonstration of the batik process from ground material to result.
We end the day by bringing you back in comfort to your hotel in either southern Bali or Ubud.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is operated on full day private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence. The date of this spiritual day changes annually.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local lunch address at a family home.
- We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion
- We always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.