The Ancient Megaliths
If you need to visit the ancient temples in bali . We can show you to all ancient temple with profesional guide and has experience more than 20 years.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
An impressive trip to visit the magnificently crafted 11th century temples around Bali. Start off at GoaGajah, a cave that was previously used by monks and hermits for praying. The gaping mouth of this famous Elephant Cave forms an entrance to the cave depicting leaves, rocks, animals, ocean waves and demonic human shapes. Following this, visit a traditional temple, Samuan Tiga in Bedulu, before heading to Gunung Kawi,our last destination. Along the journey ,take in the breathtaking views of the rice terraces to your left and right before reaching an ancient tomb carved out of the rock face of the Pakerisan River.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.