Teramachi Bali Wisata Tanah Lot Halfday Tour
Teramachi Bali Wisata Teramachi Bali Wisata “True Balinese Tour and Activity Organizer” half-day sightseeing is one recommended tour. During this tour, you will be guided by a professional driver, Japanese tourist guide, dinner, admission ticket, and air-conditioned car. Pick-up time for this half-day sightseeing is between 14.00 and 14.30 in the evening in the hotel lobby. This half-day tour takes 7-8 hours. Then everyone, thank you. Thank you also in Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
The first stop point temple will be guided to a temple called Taman Ayun, but after going around this temple, I will go to other points slowly. The last point will guide you to the Tanah Lot temple, but this point is where you can see the temple, watch the sunset and kecak dance. And the last schedule is dinner.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
The first stop point for this Tanah Lot half day sightseeing will be to a temple called Taman Ayun. This temple is one of the oldest temples in Bali, but it is also a World Heritage Site at Taman Ayun Temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Nusa Dua area, Uluwatu area, Jimbaran area, Tanjung Benoa area, Canggu area, Seminyak area, Kuta area, Tanah Lot area, Sanur area, Ubud area, Ngurah Rai International Airport, Benoa harbour.Ports
- Benoa Harbour
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.