Temple Blessing & The Essence of Ubud
Through this experience, I will guide you to learning how to pray like a local and experience the Balinese-Hindu ritual 'Melukat', in the holy spring of Sebatu Temple. Hindus see the ritual as a literal cleansing of the body and symbolic cleansing of the soul, which aims to prevent misfortune and disease.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- All of your personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
First, we will stop at Sebatu Temple parking area,
here we will make preparations before entering the Temple area by preparing 'Banten' (an offering) and put on a traditional Balinese sarong. Step down to the Sebatu Temple area and I will lead you how to pray to the gods. After the procession, dip into the holy spring water - considered an important cleansing ritual 'Melukat'.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Refresh your mind by continuing the journey to the Tegalalang Rice Terraces to explore the green expanse of rice fields. Have a lunch (You can find the nearest restaurant by yourself or we are happy to provide recommendations).
Note: Lunch is Excluding
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up at your accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.