Telaga Waja River Rafting with Lunch
Enjoy a white-water rafting experience on the Telaga Waja River in Bali on this small-group 8-hour adventure. You will be on the water for approximately 2.5 hours, rafting past scenery of tropical rainforest and cascading waterfalls on a 10-mile (16-km) journey along the river. See sights such as bamboo bridges, rain forest, and rice terrace, The trained guides and operational staff provide an enjoyable experience. Lunch is included and an hour balinese massage before back to your accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- 60 Minutes Balinese massage
- Private Vehicle
- Professional rafting guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select areas only)
- Changing facilities and showers
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in the main resort areas of Bali by your driver, who transports you to river-rafting starting point in Rendang Village.
Arriving after a roughly 1-hour drive, your rafting guide gives you an introduction and safety briefing and provides you with your equipment, including a life jacket, helmet, paddle, and waterproof bag. Then hop in your raft and take off on your 2.5-hour white-water trip down the Telaga Waja river..
When you arrive at the end point a little after midday, hike a few minutes to reach the shower and changing room facilities. You will then be taken to a restaurant for a buffet lunch of Indonesian food, and you see the souvenir photos of your river-rafting tour, which are available for purchase, if you wish. Before your driver drop to your accommodation you get an hour traditional balinese massage make your body relax after rafting. Your tour ends with return to your accommodation in the late afternoon.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, or Canggu
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For rafting, please wear a T-shirt, shorts, pants or swimsuit, and river sandals
- Please bring a change of clothes for use after activities
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers to operate
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.