Telaga Waja River Rafting and Lempuyang Temple Tour Package
Experience 2-3 hour water rafting on Telaga Waja River on East Bali. Feel a different sensation of Water Rafting with an amazing view of Mount Agung and its natural beauty. Include one stop in one of the most beautiful temple of Gate to the Heaven Temple Lempuyang.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Telaga Waja River
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Be Balinese Tour, Denpasar Indonesia
Pick up from hotel at 08.30
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Telaga Waja River, 80862 Indonesia
Experience white water rafting with lush green jungle view and sparkling water.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Visit one of the most beautiful and the oldest temple in Bali. Famous as Gateway to Heaven Temple located on East Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Depart from Guest Hotel/ Accommodation or and Harbor, Airport
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Return to Guest Hotel/ Accommodation or and Harbor, Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.