Tanah Lot Sunset with Dinner
Visit Tanah Lot Sea Temple to see beautiful sunset! Tanah Lot Sea Temple is one of Bali's 6 key temples which protects the island from evil spirit. Tanah Lot is said it was build in 16th century by a revelation from Hindu traveler - Danghyang Nirartha. The temple sits on a rock at just off the coastline of Tabanan which allows tourists to enjoy beautiful sunset.
During this tour, enjoy visiting Taman Ayun Temple in Mengwi area which is 2nd biggest Balinese Hindu Temple in Bali. Also famous for its beautiful garden before the main temple.
Lastly, the dinner will be prepared at one of the most recommended local restaurant before the end of the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner at a local restaurant for a traditional rijsstafel meal
- English speaking Guide when 5 or more persons doing tour (Driver only if...
- Entry or admission fee
- Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua and Seminyak.
- Spectacular photo opportunities during sunset at Bali's most famous site
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah lot temple is one of Bali's most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves. Here is where you will have your meal with a live show
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from all hotels in the Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua and Seminyak areas
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- Be advised that Tanah Lot Temple is a holy site, therefore appropriate conservative dress is required
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Infant seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed
- Pick up is approximately 30 minutes prior to the tour commencement time.
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.