Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
We will experience the beautiful view of the Ulun Danu Temple and Beratan Lake, spectacular view of Twin Lakes from Wanagiri village, see large traditional ricefield terrace in Jatiluwih village and see the most panoramic sunset view at Tanah Lot Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- During the Covid19 pandemic, we provide a bottle of hand sanitizer and a mask for the participants.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Admission fees are not included.
- We visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Temple on the Beratan Lake), Wanagiri and Twin Lakes View, Jatiluwih Ricefield Terrace, Tanah Lot Temple (Temple on the Sea)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.