Tanah Lot Sunset and Monkey Forest Tour.
This tour is the "BEST" tour package in Bali, this trip is combination of history, Bali culture, interaction with friendly monkeys in the forest, and the best sunset view.
Tour Itinerary :
- Taman Ayun Temple
- Sangeh Monkey Forest
- Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
Enjoy the trip with one of our professional driver as your personal guide, and never missed this trip opportunity to make your holiday more impressive.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Free one mineral water per person
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sangeh Monkey Forest
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
After we pick you up from your hotel, first we visiting Taman Ayun Temple/ Royal Family Temple.
It is located in Mengwi Village, about 18km north side of Denpasar. This temple was buildin the 17th century ( 1632 - 1634 ) by the first king Tjokorda Sakti Blambangan. It is beautiful temple with own surrounding moat. The function of this temple is a place to pray the god in their manifestation, The special god who is worshiped in Taman Ayun Temple is god in manifestation as lord Wisnu, Also a place to worshipe d the ancestor of the Kings family.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sangeh Monkey Forest, Desa Adat Sangeh, Kecamatan Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung Abiansemal, Sangeh 80353 Indonesia
Sangeh Monkey forest located at the northern of Sangeh village, Badung regency.
In the 17th century during the golden period of Mengwi Kingdom, I Gusti Ketut Karangasem the son of The King of Megwi founded a temple in the middle of nutmeg tree forest, and he used for meditation place, Later it was called Bukit Sari Temple.
The forest with extent of 10 Hectares is a holly territory that is securitized by Sangeh customary village. In this forest lives over 600 friendly monkeys, our guide will always standby besides you to help you to get nice fhotos with the monkeys, feeding the monkey, also selfies with the monkey.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple means " Land in the Sea, Located in Tabanan, about 20 km north west of Denpasar, the temple sits on a large offshore rock which has been shaped continuously over the years by the ocean tide.
Tanah Lot Temple was build in the 16th century, by Dang Hyang Nirartha. And the function of this temple to worship the Balinese sea gods. The main deity of the temple is Dewa Baruna or Bhatara Segara.
This place is one of the most beautiful place for sunset view, we have to be there araound 5 pm, to enjoy the garden and the temple before we get the best place for whatching the sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up directly from your hotel, so please inform us detail of your hotel in Bali.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Padang Bai Port, Bali 80871, Indonesia
- Sanur Beach Harbour, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali 80227, Indonesia
- Serangan Blue Lagoon, Sea, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.