Taman Ayun & Tanah Lot Sunset view (Half Day)
Experience this half day tour by chartered car that showcases the beautiful scenery of Bali. This trip will bring you to see the extraordinary architecture of Bali temples (Taman Ayun & Tanah Lot) & experience Luwak Coffee. Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off.
• Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Royal Taman Ayun Temple
• Experience the rich unique taste of Luwak Coffee
• Mesmerized the sunset view by Tanah Lot Sea Temple
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Temple donations
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expanses
- Personal insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple is a landmark in the village of Mengwi, Badung regency, located 17km northwest of Denpasar. This temple complex boasts magnificent traditional architectural features throughout its courtyards and enclosures as well as expansive garden landscapes comprised of lotus and fish ponds. The temple was built circa 1634 by the then ruler of the Mengwi kingdom, Tjokerda Sakti Blambangan, with Chinese architectural inspirations, and underwent a significant restoration project in 1937. Taman Ayun temple is considered to have historical values, which makes the regional government of Bali suggests the UNESCO in 2002.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation, Street Denpasar-Bedugul KM 36,6 Banjar Sekargula - Mekarsari Village, Denpasar 80229 Indonesia
Next, experience “Luwak Coffee“.
“What is Luwak coffee?” Luwak is a local name of the Asian palm civet in Sumatra. Palm civets are primarily frugivorous, feeding on berries and pulpy fruits such as figs and palms. Civets also eat small vertebrates, insects, ripe fruits and seeds. Coffee berries are eaten by a civet for their fruit pulp. It will take more than one day in the civet's digestive tract the beans are then defecate in clumps, having kept their shape and still covered with some of the fleshy berry's inner layers. Despite being in contact with feces and pathogenic organisms, the beans contain negligible amounts of the enteric (pathogenic) organisms associated with feces. Moreover, the "cherry" or endocarp surrounding the bean is not completely digested by the luwak, and after being collected, the farmer performs thorough washing and removes the endocarp. The final roasting of the beans would, additionally, eliminate any remaining bacteria. By this opportunity you may experience as well as variety of tea and herbal drink in surrounding local environment
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
End the tour by Tanah Lot.
Unforgettable with stunning sunset backdrop Tanah lot temple in Bali is very well known among the tourism area with spectacular view of sunset. Choose the best spot as possible and be ready with your phone or camera to take memorable sunset on our paradise island
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.