TAKSU SPA PACKAGE | Divine Pampering
Taksu Spa is about a journey of deep relaxation and connectedness that leaves you feeling deeply nourished and at peace, aware, playful, and harmonious in flow with your natural state of being.
Our services awaken your joy, grace, and awareness through the gentle masterful spirit of our professionally trained therapists. We invite you to experience the Taksu difference.
5 Things That Make Taksu Different?
✅ All of our Therapists are trained & certified by Esalen and CIBTAC Europe.
✅ We use only organic cotton for our Spa linen.
✅ All water is triple filtered & we use Solar Hot water.
✅ We use non-chemical mosquito spray.
✅ CSR programs. A portion of our income goes directly to social and environmental sustainability & social welfare for ongoing staff education and neighborhood waste management
per adult from
What's included :
- Our spa service includes: a welcome drink, cold towel, service charge & govt tax, shower
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
As you enter Taksu Spa, you will enjoy the beautiful jungle oasis away from the busy street. A perfect place to find tranquility and to relax. Our Reception staff will assist with your booking and spa consultation form.
Starts with a 90 minutes EsalenTM massage, followed by a body scrub and ozone facial. Break for a healthy two course lunch and then splurge with two therapists giving you a thorough manicure and pedicure.
Departure Point :Taksu Spa & Restaurants, Jl. Goutama Sel., Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Departure Time :7/30/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant high chairs available in restaurant near the garden Spa rooms.
- Garden Spa rooms available for easy access.
- Other treatments which are suitable for children & teenagers are available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All spa guests are required to take a shower before treatment starts. And guests who are showing symptoms will be advised to return home immediately, to self-isolate, and to see a doctor if necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.