swing combine with rafting
meet and great at your hotel lobby and we start the trip , first stop we will take you to the rafting company in Ubud , enjoy the magnificent view a long the river and have fun with the raft , it will take approximately 2,5 hours in the river , afterwards you can enjoy the buffet lunch included .
after the rafting we will take you to the SWING is Located in Tegalalang village famous with rice terrace view about 15 minutes from the center of Ubud, SWING is a stay that offers an unparalleled experience that is exquisitely Ubud.As far as the eye can see, rice terrace view and Mount Agung – you will find the most spectacular thing you will not find anywhere else. A swing hanging between coconut trees, high atop a hill.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- all equipment
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- meet and great our driver at your hotel at 8:30am . we will take you to the rafting company first to boost your adrenaline at Ayung river you may enjoy the scenic view of the valley for 12 kilometers and then after you done your rafting you may have buffet lunch included , with a delicious Indonesian menu , afterward we will continue to take you to the swing at Tegalalang village close to the famous rice terrace call Ceking rice terrace after you finish the swing we will stop you for taste some coffee and teas at the coffee plantations afterward we will take you back to your hotel
Departure Point :your Bali hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :To the same hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.