Sunset & Sunrise Camping on Mount Batur Volcano
Batur sunset & Sunrise Camping: At 1717 meters, “Mount Batur Volcano” is the 2nd highest point of Bali. To get the most out of this hike, we need two days one night to experience Sunset, Sunrise, mountain caving, etc. In this way we are able to have an incredible camping experience, we will spend a night on top of Mount Batur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private pick up and drop off to your hotel english speaking guide
- Experienced local guides English speaking.
- Entrance fee to Kintamani area.
- 1x Dinner & 1x Breakfast
- Trekking ticket
- All Camping equipment
- Natural hot spring fee
- bottled water
What's excluded :
We start in the afternoon at about 3 pm from our base at Toya Bungkah Village. The hike will take you about 2 hours. By the time we reach 1500 meters above sea level where we will set up our tents.
Then at about 6 pm we ready to watch the sunset at the peak of the volcano 1717 meters
After watching the sunset we will be back to the camping ground to prepare our dinner. We will cook dinner and make a nice camp fire. On full moon night it is incredible and on the dark moon you will be able to see more stars than you have ever seen before.
The next day we will wake up little earlier than your regular wake up time. All of the hiking and camping gears should be packed before the coming of the other tourist who just hikes the volcano to see the sunrise. When the sun starts to rise, the sky slowly changes from black to blue while the clouds dissipate.
After watching the sunrise, the hike will be continued to explore 3 main craters of the volcano. This hiking will also take you to the recent black lava flow. This Journey will be completed at Batur Natural Hot Spring. Relax and recharge your mind at this natural hot spring.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up at your hotel covering this area: ubud, kintamani, sanur, seminyak, kuta, legian, nusa dua, canggu, jimbaran, uluwatu.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.