Subak Bali UNESCO World Heritage Tour
After picking you up from your hotel in our air conditioned van, we’ll usually recommend the first stop at Gunung Kawi Temple the royal tombs of ancient Balinese kings. Next, we’ll head to Supreme Water Temple of Pura Ulun Danu Beratan. This water temple is one of the two most important water temples in Bali. Here you will stop for a lunch break (at own expense).
Next, we’ll head to Jatiluwih Once a UNESCO Cultural Heritage Site candidate, the Jatiluwih rice terraces comprise over 600 hectares of rice fields that follow the flowing topography of the Batukaru mountain range.
The tour then proceeds to The Royal Temple of Mengwi, which was built in 1634 by a King of the Mengwi dynasty. The name of the temple means ‘Garden Temple in the Water’ and it stands on an island in a river, its inner temple surrounded by a moat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This full day Subak Bali UNESCO World Heritage tour takes you on a journey through the heritage listed cultural landscape of five rice terraces and their water temples. After being picked up from your hotel Bali Res Centre will take you north towards the Subak Landscape of Pakerisan Watershed where you will see many archaeological sites including Gunung Kawi, the royal tombs of ancient Balinese kings.
This Bali tour then heads to the Supreme Water Temple of Pura Ulun Danu Batur located at the rim of Lake Batur, a crater lake off the side of Mount Batur which provides fresh water for rice irrigation. This water temple is one of the two most important water temples in Bali. Here you will stop for a lunch break (at own expense). Further on take in the scenic vistas from the lookout at Jatiluwih over the lush rainforest valley, rice terraces and traditional houses.
The tour then proceeds to The Royal Temple of Mengwi, which was built in 1634 by a King of the Mengwi dynasty. The name of the temple means ‘Garden Temple in the Water’ and it stands on an island in a river, its inner temple surrounded by a moat. Pura Taman Ayun was built as a series of garden terraces with courtyards on different levels. The Subak Bali UNESCO World Heritage tour offers a different experience to the beaches and surf of coastal Bali, taking in the landscape and culture of the mountains and rural areas.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Uluwatu, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud and more. Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.