Snorkeling Trip to USS Liberty Shipwreck Tulamben with Tirta Gangga Tour
This full-day trip is suitable for all travelers. Life vests will be provided and our guide will be with you the whole time.
Discover the corals and fishes at the USAT Liberty shipwreck. This place has been home to corals and fishes for ages. And after the snorkeling trip, enjoy a tour to Tirta Gangga. A former water palace which was built in 1948.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Towels
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Begin the day trip with a long drive to Tulamben in Karangasem Regency. The place is famous for the USAT Liberty shipwreck which sank decades ago. It is now home to corals and hundreds of fish species.
The snorkeling trip will be about 90 minutes long, accompanied by our guide. The snorkeling will start from the beach as it's only 30 meters away, so no boat will be needed. Snorkel gear and life vests will be provided.
Enjoy lunch at the nearby restaurant after the snorkeling. Then you will be brought to the famous Tirta Gangga, a former royale water palace and spend a good 30 to 45 minutes to look around. You will then be dropped off to your hotel.
• USS Liberty Shipwreck, Northeast Coast of Bali, Tulamben Indonesia
• Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from their accommodation in these areas:- Kuta- Legian- Seminyak- Nusa Dua- Jimbaran- Canggu- Denpasar- Sanur- Central Ubud (Cocomart area)
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.