Snorkeling At Blue Lagoon And Tanjung Jepun
Blue Lagoon is a favorite snorkeling spot in Bali with perfect rock, stranded in shining white sand. Clear water, sandy bottom, and bright light make this a popular place for taking underwater photos. As you can imagine, there are various kinds of fish found here such as Angelfish, Butterfly Fish, Parrot Fish, Lion Fish, and many more. Don't forget to look for squid that are often seen here floating in water. You can see them changing colors to disguise themselves or to scare other animals, if you are lucky you can see turtles and reef sharks (Reef sharks)
Blue lagoon Padang Bai is the best snorkeling spot on Bali Island, the location is easy to reach and very strategic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
09.00AM Pick Up Time, (in the hotel you stay)
10.30AM: Snorkeling on Tanjung Jepun, your favorite snorkeling spot with perfect coral reefs, stranded in glowing white sand. Here the fish can almost be taken by hand,
11.30AM: snorkeling at the Blue lagoon sees its underwater charms and finds murray, morish idol, cow-beef fish, and sometimes turtles.
13.00PM: Lunch on the blue lagoon beach (own expense)
14.30PM: Visiting a coffee plantation, while looking at the process of making coffee, you can taste the results of agro-tourism coffee and tea
14.30PM: back to the hotel
• Padang Bai Fishing Village, Karangasem Regency Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP TIME : Ubud. : 08.30 AM Sanur. : 09.00 AM Kuta. : 08.30AMNusa Dua : 08.30AMSemiyak. : 08.30AMDenpasar : 09.00AM
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.