Small-Group Sekumpul Waterfall Jungle Trek with Lunch
Join in on a small-group morning trek through the Sekumpul Jungle to the tallest waterfall in Bali. Hike 40 minutes to the waterfall passing by rice paddies, coconut tree groves, and coffee plantations with an experienced guide. Cross over the river on a traditional Bali bridge. Jump into the pristine waters for a nice swim. Enjoy an Indonesian buffet lunch or try local fried rice. Round-trip transportation to and from hotel provided on this full-day tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Indonesian buffet lunch
- Bottle mineral water, tea, or coffee
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned vehicle (Toyota Innova, Toyota Avanza, Suzuki Apv, and mini-bus)
- Professional driver
- Local guide
- Coconut fruits and snack
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up by your driver in an air-conditioned car from your Bali hotel. Head to Singaraja, which is approximately 3 hours from Denpasar or Ngurah Rai Airport. Arrive at the trail-head at 8am and head out with your guide. Hike about 1.25m (2km) to the Sekumpul Waterfall, the tallest waterfall in Bali.
Stop at a local hot spring for a nice soak. Then, continue your trek across the river and passing neighboring villages. Take the footpath to see all seven falls. Enjoy the beauty of the jungle with its green trees and high cliffs. See the coffee plantation, rice paddies, coconut groves, clove plantations, and Balinese houses in the villages. Take a short break and some refreshing coconut milk. Return to the trail-head after your break.
Sit down to an Indonesian buffet lunch. Savor the traditional flavors and relax. Visit the Hulundanu Temple by Lake Beratan. Sample traditional fruits. Return to your hotel at approximately 5pm.
5.00 - 06.00 am: Pick up time from your hotel
07.00-08.00 am: Arrive at the trail-head
08:15 am: Coffee break at our local guide
08:30 am: Begin walking to waterfall
09:30 am: Swim in the clear water of waterfall
10.00 am: Continue your hike pass rice paddies field and coffee plantation
11:30 am: Take a short break and drink fresh coconut fruits
12:30 pm: Enjoy lunch at the end of the trek at local guide house
2.00 pm: Visit Hulundanu Temple by Lake Beratan
5.00 pm: Arrive back at your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Maximum age is 65 years
- Maximum of 10 participants
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Bring swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.