Small-Group Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour with Hotel Transfer
Go to Mount Batur on this full-day tour from Bali. You will hike up to the summit to enjoy the sunrise. Take in the the sunrise and spectacular panoramic views of the surrounding islands. Then, head up to the crater and spend some time exploring. Visit a coffee plantation before returing to Bali. Enjoy the convenience of hotel transfer, morning tea, and a light picnic breakfast on this small-group tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled mineral water
- Breakfast (boiled eggs, bananas, and coffee or tea)
- Local guide
- Head torch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You will begin your day with convenient hotel pickup between 1am and 2:30am by an air-conditioned car or mini-bus. Travel approximately two hours to the base of Mount Batur. Meet your English-speaking guide when you arrive and have a brief orientation before your start your trek. Your experienced guide will provide you with an overview of the day's activities and an introduction to Mount Batur. You will gain insight into the importance of this sacred area to the Hindu people and the local people.
Begin your two hour trek up the mountain to reach the crater, a 2.5m (4km) ascent. On your way to the crater, you will stop at the summit. This observation point provides you with a 360-degree panoramic view of the surrounding islands, a perfect photo opportunity. See a stunning view of the crescent-shaped Lake Batur that helps to create the fertile surrounding area. Enjoy a light breakfast cooked by volcanic steam.
Continue onto the crater of this active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas, one of the most popular destinations in the area. Learn about its significance as a spiritual retreat and a powerful center of energy. Spend an hour exploring the crater. Begin your descent and arrive at the base of the mountain around 8:30am.
Visit a local coffee plantation on your way back to your hotel in Bali. You will learn about Balinese coffee production and the area's tropic plantations. Sample local herbal teas and coffee. Treat yourself to Coffee Luwak (own expense), the most expensive coffee in the world. Arrive back at your hotel at approximately 12pm.
1:30-2.30am: Pick up at the hotel
3.30am: Start to hike Mount Batur
5.45am: Arrive at the summit
6am: Enjoy sunrise and light breakfast
7am: Explore the main crater
8.30am: Arrive back at the base of Mount Batur
9.30am: Visit coffee plantation
12.00pm: Arrive back at your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from hotels and airportAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Maximum of 10 participants
- Please contact local tour provider to confirm your exact pickup time
- it is recommended to bring a camera, comfortable hiking shoes, long pants, and a warm jacket
- Not recommended for participants with mobility issues
- Mount Batur is a sacred area to both Hindus and locals, so custom dictates that it is prohibited to do this tour if you are menstruating out of respect for local beliefs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.