Small Group Full Day Tour Eat Pray Love Bali
● Uncover your spiritual side on this Eat Pray Love tour around beautiful Bali
● Visit Pura Sudamala, only of the holiest places in Bali, and experience a bathing ritual at the Holy Water Temple
● Visit a local medicine man and get advice on traditional Bali healing practices
● Explore the UNESCO-listed Tegalalang Rice Terraces before heading home
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Sudamala temple 31K IDR, Balinese healer 300K IDR, Tegalalang Rice Terraces 10K IDR)
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Sudamala Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tirta Sudamala Temple, Br. Pakraman Sedit, Bebalang Indonesia
We’ll start the day at Pura Sudamala, also known as the Holy Water Temple. As one of the holiest places in Bali, this location is well-loved by locals and lesser-visited by tourists. It’s the ideal place to escape the crowds and feel at one with yourself during a holy bathing ritual at the Spring Water Temple.
During this unique ceremony, your experienced guide will help you wash in the holy waters and pray as the locals do. Next, we’ll continue the soul searching as we visit a sacred Balinese healer. Locals believe that this gift is given to certain members of the community who then dedicate their lives to the practice. Visitors from all over the world come to seek out their abilities.
Whether you have a specific ailment or simply want to find peace, your local guide will act as a translator between you and the healer.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Since no day in Bali would be complete without getting immersed in nature, we’ll swing by the Tegalalang Rice Terraces on the way home. Whether you gaze out over the greenery, snap photos or take a ride on a Bali swing, you’ll feel at one with nature by the time we transfer you back to your accommodation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
FREE PICK-UP from: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud; Extra charge for pick up from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben 150K/Pax, Candidasa 100K/Pax. For group bookings, exact pickup time depends on the participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.IMPORTANT NOTICEKindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop. If you are headed to a meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps. Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.