Small Group Cooking Class with Lunch in Ubud
Enjoy this small group cooking class with lunch in Ubud, with transport from your hotel. This 5hour experience offers you the chance to take home more than just a memory of Bali you will return with the skills, needed to reproduce a small piece of the island through the dishes you have to learn to cook.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The tour starts by exploring Ubud market, where you will be shown how to select Indonesian world-renowned spices and ingredients, by their smell, feel and appearance.
Guided will escort through the market you will feel as though you have entered the gates of a mouth-watering maze, full of new aromas, textures, and ancient culinary wisdom.
Then return to the place of the cooking class to begin to prepare your meal, first by being taught the traditional Balinese cutting, chopping, and grinding.
And then will make the menu come to life, every guide has been experience and cook for many years, speaks fluent English and understands substitutions for her
recipes that can be used in Western kitchens.
On completion of the class, you can enjoy your Balinese feast for lunch! Guide will provide a booklet with detailed recipes and instructions so that you can practice at home! Selamat Makan !!!
Departure Point :Pick up from your hotel
Departure Time :Departure from:
- Sanur; 06.30 to 06.45am
- Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa dua; 06.15 to 06.30am
- Ubud: 07.30- 07.45am
Return Detail :Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.