Shore Excursions Kuta Free and Easy 6 hour
This shore excursion packages will give you special experiences while you are docking in Bali. These tours provide you with comprehensive programs to fulfil the activities needed during your short time vacation in Bali. Therefore, we provide free pick up services from and to the port. Include insurance, local licensed English speaking guide specifically trained for cruise passenger. Our shore excursions programme is well arranged to meet the schedule of the cruise when docking at Benoa Port. You can enjoy Kuta with your own style. You just need to inform us, where do you like to go to Kuta! Our guide will be happy to assits you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Kuta Beach - Bali
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuta Beach - Bali, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Visit Bali's famous Kuta Beach, Known as Bali’s number one sunset site. Every late afternoon hundreds of people gather to watch the spectacular sunsets and enjoy a meal of fresh seafood from one of the many beachside cafes. The sunsets here are spectacular around December, so don't forget your camera.
Kuta Beach is on the western side of the island's narrow isthmus. It's considered Bali's most famous beach resort destination. Kuta Beach is also minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban. The nearby resorts of Tuban, Legian and Seminyak are all within close walking distance.
Once a simple, rustic and quiet fishing village, Kuta Beach has witnessed a transformation over the past years, due to the rise of various accommodation options, dining and shopping scenes. The rapid growth owes much to visitors, beachcombers and art lovers from nearby Australia. Expatriates also helped pioneer surfing in Kuta, as well. A rather frenzied traffic scene has become commonplace here. Even so, Kuta Beach continues to attract thousands of visitors every year with its unique charm. Kuta Beach is regularly fully-booked over the peak seasons, usually from July to August and the holiday season for Christmas and New Year. Travellers look forward to visiting Kuta for a pleasant and affordable Bali escape.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Benoa Bay, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Benoa Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.