Shore Excursion Mother of Temple Bali and Kertha Gosa
This shore excursion packages will give you special experiences while you are docking in Bali. These tours provide you with comprehensive programs to fulfil the activities needed during your short time vacation in Bali. Therefore, we provide free pick up services from and to the port. Include insurance, local licensed English speaking guide specifically trained for cruise passenger. Our shore excursions programme is well arranged to meet the schedule of the cruise when docking at Benoa Port.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taman Wisata Kertha Gosa
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Besakih Temple, Jl. Raya Besakih, Karangasem Indonesia
Besakih Temple, known as Bali’s ‘Mother Temple’ for over 1,000 years, sits 1,000 metres high on the south-western slopes of Mount Agung. Besakih is an artistic and unique complex that comprises at least 86 temples which include the main Pura Penataran Agung (the Great Temple of State) and 18 others. Besakih is the biggest and holiest of the island's temples and is surrounded by breath-taking and scenic rice paddies, hills, mountains, streams, and more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Taman Wisata Kertha Gosa, Jalan Surapati and Jalan Puputan, Klungkung Indonesia
Kerta Gosa, also spelled Kertha Gosa and known locally as ‘Taman Gili Kerta Gosa’, is an historical landmark in Semarapura, the main town of the Klungkung regency in East Bali. Kerta Gosa forms part of the Puri Semarapura royal palace complex and features two main structures – a grand hall or the namesake Bale Kerta Gosa with ceilings filled with Kamasan or wayang-style paintings, and the Bale Kambang ‘floating' hall or pavillion that's surrounded by a moat. The paintings on its ceilings depict the tales from an old Javanese Sutasoma epic, with Prince Sutasoma as its protagonist.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Benoa Bay, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Benoa Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.