Semi Private surf lessons
If you want your surfing skills to improve at a faster pace along with a friend, family member or partner, UP2U Surf School Bali offers semi-private surf lessons that will cater to your preference and you will have an awesome time surfing in beautiful Bali Island of the surf gods.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local hotel/villa pickup and return transportation
- Drinking water
- Security lockers
- Surf clothing
- Surf equipment
- Open showers
What's excluded :
- Sun screen
In this surf lesson there is 1 surf coach for 2 guests
Like to surf with a friend, family member or partner? Because there is 1 coach between 2 guests you get more supervision and feedback and you will learn allot about surfing in Bali.
So book a semi private lesson and come and have some fun surfing in beautiful Bali.
• Kuta Beach - Bali, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Departure Point :UP2U Surf School Bali, Jl. Pantai Kuta No.2, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80032, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can offer free local pickup only but we use motorbikes to collect guests if a car is needed there maybe an additional charge for this service.Please supply your email address so we can get your place of stay details and we will inform you of the pickup time using email.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/29/2020 - 4/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sunscreen (SPF 50+ please apply at your hotel).
- Towels for each guest
- Please have your swimwear on before you arrive.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.