Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking
Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking Tour package is one of Nature Bali Full day tour, here you will explore the Hidden Village in north of Bali, The most amazing hidden Waterfall ” Combination of waterfalls”, and combination visit like coffee plantation, Jatiluwih rice terrace and Bedugul with its beautiful view of Ulun Danu water temple. You can optionally visit these sites if you are interested.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Sekumpul Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Pick up time will be at around 8 o'clock in the morning (depending on your hotel location). The drive will take you through winding roads and cool mountainous area of Bali. On the way to get there you will also pass several interesting spots like coffee plantation, Jatiluwih rice terrace and Bedugul with its beautiful view of Ulun Danu water temple. You can optionally visit these sites if you are interested (on the way to/from your hotel).
First optional stop is visiting the Jatiluwih, a huge extensive rice field which has been recognized by UNESCO as one of the world heritages. Here you can see stunning view of rice terraces unfolding from the foot of mountain until the coastal side. Jatiluwih is also famous of its organic agriculture system due to its location in the plateau of Mount Batukaru which is suitable for the agriculture development. As Jatiluwih is located right at the foot of Mt. Batukaru, you will also get a beautiful scenery of the mountain area along with its fresh air and natural panorama.
Second optional stop is visiting the Bedugul which is very famous of its Ulun Danu water temple. This temple is dedicated to the goddess of the lake (Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu). The temple was built in 17th century to worship the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the goddess of lake Dewi Danu. The sight and cool atmosphere here have made the lake and this temple a favourite sightseeing and recreational destination as well as a top spot for photo opportunity.
After visiting the temple, you can opt to have lunch at a restaurant overlooking the lake Bratan (included).
It will take around 45 minutes to 1 hour drive from Bedugul until we get to our main destination which is the Sekumpul Waterfall. Once we get there, we will start the 3 hours trek (shorter trek is also available) to explore the waterfalls and it's surroundings. Sekumpul itself means 'collection' as there are more than one waterfall. After a few minutes walk through small roads, local people's houses, plantations and small river; you will be greeted by the waterfall duo of Sekumpul. You can also see another collection of waterfall on the far side (only one visible from the distance though there are actually three or more waterfalls there). Feel free to take a lot of picture here, you can also ask your guide to take picture of you with the waterfall as the backdrop. On the way back to the parking area, you will walk through another small narrow roads alongside the river cliff and hike through some upstairs. Along the way you may hear the cricket's sound or birds singing and sometimes a few monkeys hanging on the tree. During fruit season, you will see various kind of tropical fruit (durian, mangosteen, rambutan etc.). There is also a restaurant just before the parking area where you can optionaly have meals before going back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Nusa Dua Hotel, Jimbaran Hotel, Kuta Hotel, Seminyak Hotel, Sanur Hotel, Ubud Hotel
Departure Time :Nusa Dua 07 : 15 AM
Jimbaran 07 : 15 AM
Kuta 08 : 00 AM
Seminyak 08 : 15 AM
Sanur 08 : 30 AM
Ubud 09 : 00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.