Sekumpul bali waterfall Traking
Here you will explore the Hidden Village in north of Bali, The most amazing hidden Waterfall Combination of 7 waterfalls and visit Baliage village Traditional Village where mostly original Balinese people stay here. In this Trekking tours you will passed through several local peoples houses, Temple, History Monument, Beautiful rice field and you will see so many fruit trees around the village. It turns out that people around this area do like to grow trees. That will impressed you. After walking around for five minutes, we were able to see several waterfalls from a distance. Beautiful! It probably seven waterfalls in total around this area.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Entry ticket
- Entry/Admission - Handara Iconic Gate
What's excluded :
- Sun cream
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bedugul, Bedugul, Baturiti, Bali
Ulun Danu Temple is a Balinese Hindu Temple located at Candi Kuning countryside, Baturiti sub district and Tabanan regency. The distance from Denpasar town is about 50 km north side the way from Denpasar to Singaraja. This temple is set at lakeside of Beratan with beautiful lake view and hills surround it. We can find Pucak Sangkur mount at north side of this temple. Meanwhile, there is Beratan Mount which also referred as Pucak Mangu or Pucak Pangelengan in the east side. And also, there is Terate Bang Mount in the south side. Finally, Tapak Mount and Watukaru Mount in the west side of Ulun Danu Temple.
Stop At: Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
One of them is the Balour Balinese gate of Handara-the path way to serenity. It has become a famous Instagramable spot in Bali. It is a popular landmark for tourists who seek for one of Bali’s top Instagrammable locations to have some iconic picture for your social media.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
Wanagiri Hidden Hill is the most popular selfie spot in the northern part of Bali. It is just a short drive up from iconic Handara Gate.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Transport area Kuta, seminyak, Legian, canggu, Jimbaran, Nusadua, Sanur and ubud Area.Mi nimum Booking 2 Person
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.