Secret Bali : Guided Rock Climbing day trip
This 1 day guided rock climbing trip is ideal for beginners to veteran climbers busting to get out into the secret unknown climbing spots in Bali and develop your skills. This one day truly incredible experience with expert guides takes you deep into the secret Bali jungle. Participants will have experience of varying levels, and our experts will always be on site to provide encouragement and guidance where needed.
Our locations have been carefully selected based on their merits as fun yet with challenging routes.
Located in the protected UNESCO Geopark forest of the Kintamani Volcano area, our certified rock climbing instructors will guide you through this incredible experience and teach you the basics of rock climbing. For more advanced climbers you can lead climb and our instructors will be on site to belay you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch picnic, including food and healthy beverages (vegetarian and vegan options available upon request, Light snacks to stay energized and water.)
- All climbing equipment (harness, helmet, ropes, chalk and shoes), 10 minute coaching/briefing session and supervision by our certified instructors
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
We will introduce you to all the necessary climbing equipment. That equipment includes helmets, harnesses, knots and the crucial belay system. After a few warm-up climbs, you will then progress to more difficult, and ultimately more exciting climbs. During the latter portion of the climbing trip, you will have an opportunity to enjoy a thrilling rappel. Approximately 50 feet in the air, you will get to enjoy the very unique feeling, while also enjoying fantastic views of Mt Batur Volcano.
In order to allow you to have most amazing experience, you just need to bring your smile and the items listed below and Bali Climbing will take care of the rest ! We have access to simple toilets in the forest, electricity and some great hammocks to lounge in.
The climbing spot is suitable for all levels with 15 to 20 routes graded from 4b to 7b+ (5.5 to 5.12a), which will give you the opportunity to safely push your limits.
This day trip was created to have challenging fun in a lush, tropical environment, but as the mountains are unpredictable, we advise all climbers to be very attentive to our certified professional’s instructions.
• Bali Volcano Batur, Ubud Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any location in Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta, Sanur, and Ubud areaAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/30/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.