Scuba Diving Day Trip to Nusa Lembongan
We’re continuing to build a culture of professional divers, avid conservationists and underwater enthusiasts. Come and be a part of something bigger. Blue Corner Dive has been open for 8 years catering to divers of all certification levels and experience levels. Small groups, no more then 4 divers to one PADI Divemaster. We strive to keep certification and experience levels together, so please let us know your certification level and experience level so that we can put you in the most appropriate group. Blue Corner Dive supports the local community through community development of training Indonesian Divemasters.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Lunch - A simple and delicious Balinese Lunch with fruit, coffee, tea, and free flow water provided during the surface interval between dives
- Return transportation with our partners Glory Fast Cruises
- 2 Guided Dives with a PADI Divemaster
What's excluded :
- Personal Insurance for diving
**For Certified Divers ONLY** Looking to escape Bali for the day and explore the underwater world located only a 30 minute boat ride from Bali? Join us for a day of Scuba diving. Complete two dives within the Nusa Penida Marine park, see some of our amazing underwater creates including mola, turtles, clownfish, spectacular reefs, and our resident population of Manta Rays. Trip includes return transfers, all equipment, lunch, water, coffee, and tea.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For return transfers to Nusa Lembongan, we will use a third Party provider for the transfers. The Boat departs Sanur at 0830 and returns from Nusa Lembongan at 1600. Hotel Pick up will be 1-2 hours prior to departure depending on your hotel location. Time will be confirmed via a TripAdvisor message.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.