Sangeh Village Cycling Tour
Explore Denpasar City and Sangeh Village by bicycle on this full day, small group cycling tour. You will feel the harmony of the lively Balinese village community in the Sangeh area and see how the local’s live their daily lives. You will visit Bajra Sandhi Monument which is also a museum before cycling through Sangeh Village and monkey forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected areas only)
- Use of bicycle and all necessary equipment
- Transport by private and air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light Meals Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Taman Mumbul
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sangeh Monkey Forest, Desa Adat Sangeh, Kecamatan Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung Abiansemal, Sangeh 80353 Indonesia
Sangeh Monkey Forest or ‘Obyek Wisata Bukit Sari Sangeh’ is a sanctuary of grey long-tailed macaques (Macaca fascicularis) in the village of the same name, located approximately 20km north of the island’s capital city of Denpasar. The monkey forest boasts six hectares of fertile forestland with primordial, giant nutmeg trees which grow to a height of 40m.
The sanctuary is considered sacred, where the macaques inhabit both the woods and the 17th century Pura Bukit Sari, a temple located deep within the greens. Among the many monkey forests scattered across the island, Sangeh can be considered best known among locals as the first to open as an attraction, hence the village name’s close association to the playful primates
Stop At: Taman Mumbul, Sangeh 80352 Indonesia
The water temple, lake, bathing pools and surrounds at picturesque Tirta Taman Mumbul Sangeh is an idyllic and serene spot to take a break and maybe partake in a ritual water cleanse.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up and drop off from any Hotel in Bali .Except for outskirt area as like : Bali North Lovina, Bedugul, Amed, Candidasa, Tegal Lalang
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please bring your long sleeves shirt or sunscreen and hat to protect you from the sun when cycling through the village. At summertime the weather can be very hot
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years for Cycling Tour
- A maximum of weight is 80 kg
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.