Salak Plantation Tour By Jeep
Come and explore the largest Salak plantation in Bali with us! Lush tropical rainforest, friendly locals and stunningly beautiful scenery await as we explore Bali’s real daily life by jeep. Spend time with some local farmers and listen to their stories about life on the plantations. With the help and expert guidance of the farmers, try your hand at harvesting the famous Salak fruit. Explore local village trails, sample locally fermented arak wine and take in the stunning panoramic views across the valley to Mount Agung, Bali’s largest active volcano. Drink coffee and sample local snacks at a home in the local community. This is a fantastic experience for those who want to see the real side of Bali, far from the beaten tourist track.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Classic 4WD vehicle
- Mineral water
- Salak plantation experience including Salak arak sampling and harvesting
- Coffee break at a local house with traditional snacks
- Typical lunch
- Standard equipment
- Insurance cover
What's excluded :
- Beverages except those stated
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (discretional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SALAK ORGANIK MANGGAAN NONGAN, Nongan, Rendang, Karangasem Regency, Bali 80863, Indonesia
There is no better way to explore Bali than by jeep along the country roads, where stunning scenery and traditional village life awaits. Explore the largest Salak plantation in Bali and experience true rural hospitality on this full day cultural experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mount Agung, Indonesia
Enjoy the stunning panoramic views across the valley to Mount Agung, Bali’s largest active volcano.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pesaban Traditional Village, Bukit Jambul Nongan Village, Karangasem Indonesia
This is a fantastic experience for those who want to see the real side of Bali, far from the beaten tourist track.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Amlapura, Karangasem, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.