River Rafting Down the Ayung and Sacred Monkey Forest
This one's for the adventurists! White water rafting down the Ayung, Bali's longest river. We'll pick you up from your hotel and head to the rafting site, you'll get an experienced river guide that will set you up with all safety gear and go over some basic rafting skills. Then enjoy your guided tour down the river and at the end reward your hard work with a traditional Indonesian lunch. Your choice of gold/silver smith or traditional Balinese wood carving where you can take a look at the local art and culture before heading to a coffee plantation for a quick tour and tasting of the famous Kopi Luwak coffee and other specialty flavours of coffee and tea. Then we'll head to the Sacred Monkey Forest in the heart of Ubud; an immersive experience walking through a cultural sanctuary where humans and animals co-exist.
2% of each tour goes towards an environmental action initiative to help create positive environmental change and a more sustainable Earth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Traditional Balinese Food - Lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ayung River Rafting Bali
- Entry/Admission - Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayung River Rafting Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
River rafting down the Ayung.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation, Street Denpasar-Bedugul KM 36,6 Banjar Sekargula - Mekarsari Village, Denpasar 80229 Indonesia
Enjoy a guided tour of a coffee plantation. Try a complimentary assortment of coffees and teas and purchase any you like.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Sacred Monkey Forest in the heart of Ubud; an immersive experience walking through a cultural sanctuary where humans and animals co-exist.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up times by area: - Ubud: 9:00am;- Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu and Denpasar: 8:30am;- Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Uluwatu: 8:00amPlease ensure you send us your hotel name and address in the notes when booking.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/25/2019 - 6/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.