Rafting - Bali Swing - Monkey Forest and Ubud Market
An incredible tour has designed as we called Ubud swing cultural day tour, this tour will take location in Ubud and surrounding area, Go white-water rafting on the Ayung River, You’re taken to a state-of-the-art rafting reception center for a safety briefing before you traverse Class II and III rapids with an expert river guide at the helm.
Afterward, enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch and hot shower. The Ubud swing and cultural day tour will take you to visit Balinese dance performance to embark the journey, continue to visit Bali Ubud Swing at the Alas Arum forest side and exploring the great coffee farming area at Alas Arum as famous with their coffee plantation, this tour also will take you to visit Monkey forest sanctuary park in the heart of Ubud and then Traditional Market Here is where you can find an Ubud community gathering in the market to sell all of the produce from around the area: a cheap souvenir, handicrafts, fruit, and much more.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cold water in ice box
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- English Speaking driver
- Lunch at rafting finish point
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayung River, East Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Ayung Rafting With Graha Rafting adventure , get wet and wild with the pioneers of Bali’s adventure industry, and enjoy a thrilling and scenic journey along the enigmatic Ayung River in Ubud. Featuring Bali’s longest with water rafting trip and exclusively providing the only premium experience available on the island from start to finish; including the best facilities, equipment, safety, food and service.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
The Alas Arum Swing forest side and exploring the great coffee farming area at Alas Arum as famous with their coffee plantation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and Hindu temple complex in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. Its official name is the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary or Balinese Mandala Suci Wenara Wana. This place is the sanctuary or natural habitat of Balinese long tailed Monkey.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will fetch you at hotel lobbyOur driver will wait you at the arrival hall at the airport. he will bring signboard under your name. if you cannot find please call me at +6287860018017 Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.